This lists your current connections to other peers in the network, uploads
(from you to the other peer) and downloads (from the other peer to you).
The name of the file being transferred.
Shows where the current download will be saved when finished, or the path of
the upload in the file system.
Shows the current status of the connection; can be one of: Connecting,
Downloading, Uploading, No slots available, Idle, Disconnected or
Terminated. During data transfer you can see here the name of the file, the
current chunk of the file being downloaded from the connected peer and maybe
one or more letters in [box brackets] as well. These letters specify the
properties of the transfer:
- [T] - TTH Checked
- [Z] - ZLib Compressed transfer
- [S] - Trusted secure connection
- [U] - Untrusted secure connection
The nick of the connected user.
The hub which the user connected through.
- Time left
The estimated time left to complete the transfer, computed from the current
The current up or download speed.
- Transferred (Ratio)
Amount of bytes transferred so far. The compression ratio is added between
parentheses (if applicable).
Size of the transfer.
Details on the encryption of the transfer (if applicable).
IP address of the connected peer.
Country of the connected peer (if available).
Context menu commands
- Search for alternates
- Will open a new Search window to search for alternate
sources for the selected file.
- Lookup TTH at Bitzi.com
- Will trigger the default browser to lookup the TTH of the selected file at
- Copy magnet link to clipboard
- Will copy the file's magnet link to the clipboard.
- Get file list
- Download the file list of the selected users.
- Browse file list
- Download only the required pieces of the file lists of the selected users in
form of a partial file list. Note that you may not able to fully exploit
certain file list functions in a partial list window until you get the whole
list using the "Download full list" button.
- Match queue
- Matches the files in your download queue to the file lists of the selected
users. 2 files are considered to be the same if their TTH is the same. If
matches are found in one user's file list, she will be added as a source for
the relevant downloads.
- Send private message
- Open Private Message windows to chat privately with the selected users.
- Grant extra slot
- In addition to your regular upload slots, an extra upload slot will be given
to the selected users until the end of the current DC++ session.
- Remove user from queue
- Remove the selected users from the source list of all queued files. Pending
file list requests will be removed as well.
- Ignore chat
- Add user matching definitions (or modify existing ones, if possible) to
ignore chat messages from the selected users.
- Un-ignore chat
- Add user matching definitions (or modify existing ones, if possible) to stop
ignoring chat messages from the selected users.
- Copy user information
- Copy a few lines containing user information to the clipboard. The data may
include: the user's nick(s), her hub address(es), her IP, country, email,
CID (not exhaustive). When multiple users are selected, each user
information blob is separated with a blank line.
- Add to favorites
- Adds the selected users to your Favorite Users list.
- Sets the priority of the selected transfer's corresponding item in the
- Force attempt
- Forces DC++ to try to connect to the user immediately.
- Forces DC++ to disconnect the user immediately.
- Allows copying the content of any column to the clipboard. An "All
command is available as well to gather all the columns in the
copied text (one column per