Note that file list logging must be enabled for them to
appear in this window.
The list of finished files are grouped in two ways: by files and by
users. You can select between the two grouped lists using tabs that appear
in the top of the window. In both lists a new item will appear right away
when the first chunk of a file uploaded.
- The date and time the file finished uploading.
- The name of the uploaded file.
- The path to the uploaded file.
- To whom the file was uploaded.
- File size
- The size of the file uploaded.
- The number of transferred bytes.
- % transferred
- Shows how many percent of the file transferred (this value can exceed 100%
if the file was uploaded to more than one user).
- The average speed for the file.
- CRC Checked
- Whether or not the file was CRC checked. Note that Enable
automatic SFV checking must be enabled, and the file needs to have an
accompanying SFV file.
- Which hub the user was on.
- Which files were uploaded to the user.
- The total time, in seconds, that it took for the file to be transferred.
Context menu commands
- View as text
It will open the file (stored locally) in a text viewer window.
This function is useful for previewing small text based info files as they
may contain more information about other files in the same folder. Note
that only plain text files will be shown correctly. For files of other
format you must download and open them with their respective viewer
application. You can open downloaded files from the Finished
downloads window using the Open menu command.
- Search for alternates
- Will open a new Search window to search for alternate
sources for the selected file.
- Lookup TTH at Bitzi.com
- Will trigger the default browser to lookup the TTH of the selected file at
- Copy magnet link to clipboard
- Will copy the file's magnet link to the clipboard.
- Opens the file with its respective external viewer software. You should have
the appropriate viewer / player software installed and correctly registered
to be able to open the file.
- Open folder
- Opens the selected folder (or the folder containing the selected file) in
- Shell menu
- Opens the Windows shell menu as submenu items. This menu contains the same
items as in the context menu of Windows Explorer. Note that the submenu
elements will be loaded the time when it is opened. If you have large number
of context menu items registered with Windows it may take a few seconds to
show the full menu.
- Get file list
- Download the file list of the selected users.
- Browse file list
- Download only the required pieces of the file lists of the selected users in
form of a partial file list. Note that you may not able to fully exploit
certain file list functions in a partial list window until you get the whole
list using the "Download full list" button.
- Match queue
- Matches the files in your download queue to the file lists of the selected
users. 2 files are considered to be the same if their TTH is the same. If
matches are found in one user's file list, she will be added as a source for
the relevant downloads.
- Send private message
- Open Private Message windows to chat privately with the selected users.
- Grant extra slot
- In addition to your regular upload slots, an extra upload slot will be given
to the selected users until the end of the current DC++ session.
- Remove user from queue
- Remove the selected users from the source list of all queued files. Pending
file list requests will be removed as well.
- Ignore chat
- Add user matching definitions (or modify existing ones, if possible) to
ignore chat messages from the selected users.
- Un-ignore chat
- Add user matching definitions (or modify existing ones, if possible) to stop
ignoring chat messages from the selected users.
- Copy user information
- Copy a few lines containing user information to the clipboard. The data may
include: the user's nick(s), her hub address(es), her IP, country, email,
CID (not exhaustive). When multiple users are selected, each user
information blob is separated with a blank line.
- Add to favorites
- Adds the selected users to your Favorite Users list.
- Deletes the actual item from the list. If the corresponding setting in Confirm dialog options is enabled, you will be prompted before
- Remove all
- Deletes all the selected items from the list. If the corresponding setting
in Confirm dialog options is enabled, you will be prompted
before the removal.
- Allows copying the content of any column to the clipboard. An "All
command is available as well to gather all the columns in the
copied text (one column per
- # Items
- The amount of items that you have uploaded (sent).
- # bytes
- The amount in bytes that you have uploaded (sent).
- # bytes/seconds
- The average speed of the files you have uploaded (sent).