Lists search types to be used when initiating a search via the Search window. Each search type is associated to a set of file type
extensions which can be configured here.
Note; Custom search types will only be applied to ADC hubs!
On NMDC hubs, using a predefined search type will only search for a
set of predefined, unconfigurable extensions; using a custom type will
default to searching for any extension.
- Ask for a new name to identify the search type to add, then open a dialog to
add file type extensions associated to the new search type.
- Open a dialog to change the file type extensions associated to the currently
selected search type.
- Change the name of the currently selected search type. Predefined types
cannot be renamed.
- Remove the currently selected search type. Predefined types cannot be
- Erase all customized search types and reset the list to its default
values. This action cannot be undone.