What secret stuff is there?
- You can doubleclick on a user name in chat to select him in the user list
- If DC++ receives "banned" during the login phase, it'll stop automatically
- Your file list will be created on disk the first time someone requests it
- Pressing the Shift key on startup will prevent DC++ from reopening previous
- You can tab complete nicks in mainchat, including ignoring prefixes. In case
of ambiguity pressing the Tab key again will show all the possible nicks
starting with the letter(s) you typed.
- You can drag and drop all tabs to the position of your choice.
- You can drag and drop text to and from any input boxes of the DC++ user
interface and between any other capable Windows application.
- You can see who wants to download from you and what they want to download by
opening the Users frame and filtering out Pending Uploads.
- You can drag folders from Windows Explorer and drop them in the Sharing page in Settings.
- You can spot if a file is identical to another one by looking in the TTH
column, if the TTH is the same, it is the exact same file.
- You can use Ctrl+Enter to create a new line in chat, away-message and user
- You can double click on the status bar of every window to open the
corresponding log file (if available).