You can use a standard Windows toolbar customizaton dialog box to customize
(add, remove, and rearrange) the toolbar items in the main DC++ window.
Step by step instructions for using the toolbar customization dialog box
- To add a button or a separator to the toolbar, select one from the
"Available buttons" list box and click "Add ->".
- To remove a button or a separator from the toolbar, select it from the
"Toolbar buttons" list box and click "<- Remove".
- To reposition a button on the toolbar, select it from the "Toolbar buttons"
list box and click either "Move Up" or "Move Down" to move the button
- To return the toolbar to the state it was in when the dialog box was opened
(undo changes), click the Reset button.
- When your changes are complete, click the Close button to save your changes.