- Search String
- This is the set of search strings or expressions to search for.
- Regular Expression
- If enabled then the Search String is interpreted as a regular
expression; otherwise it will be used for normal textual search.
- Source Type
One of following values:
- Matches search against filename.
- Matches against current subdirectory and places the whole structure in the
- Full Path
- Matches against whole directory + filename.
- Min FileSize
- Sets the lower limits for file size. This is unused for Directory searches.
- Max FileSize
- Sets the upper limits for file size. This is unused for Directory searches.
- Size Type
- Sets the units for the search sizes.
- Destination Directory
- Sets the output folder for a search. Multiple folders with different names
can exist simultaneously. Each folder name gets wrapped in <<< and
- Marks the search as active or inactive.
- Download Matches
- When checked, matches to this search will be put into your Download Queue.