User-related menu commands
These commands are available in the context menus of various lists
containing users. For commands unique to each specific window, refer to the
help page of the corresponding window.
- Get file list
- Download the file list of the selected users.
- Browse file list
- Download only the required pieces of the file lists of the selected users in
form of a partial file list. Note that you may not able to fully exploit
certain file list functions in a partial list window until you get the whole
list using the "Download full list" button.
- Match queue
- Matches the files in your download queue to the file lists of the selected
users. 2 files are considered to be the same if their TTH is the same. If
matches are found in one user's file list, she will be added as a source for
the relevant downloads.
- Send private message
- Open Private Message windows to chat privately with the selected users.
- Grant extra slot
- In addition to your regular upload slots, an extra upload slot will be given
to the selected users until the end of the current DC++ session.
- Remove user from queue
- Remove the selected users from the source list of all queued files. Pending
file list requests will be removed as well.
- Ignore chat
- Add user matching definitions (or modify existing ones, if possible) to
ignore chat messages from the selected users.
- Un-ignore chat
- Add user matching definitions (or modify existing ones, if possible) to stop
ignoring chat messages from the selected users.
- Copy user information
- Copy a few lines containing user information to the clipboard. The data may
include: the user's nick(s), her hub address(es), her IP, country, email,
CID (not exhaustive). When multiple users are selected, each user
information blob is separated with a blank line.
- Add to favorites
- Adds the selected users to your Favorite Users list.