File-related menu commands
These commands are available in the context menus of various lists
containing files. For commands unique to different windows refer to the
Help page of the corresponding window.
- Search for alternates
- Will open a new Search window to search for alternate
sources for the selected file.
- Lookup TTH at Bitzi.com
- Will trigger the default browser to lookup the TTH of the selected file at
- Copy magnet link to clipboard
- Will copy the file's magnet link to the clipboard.
- Adds the selected file(s) or director(ies) to the Download Queue. They will
be downloaded to the Default download directory.
- Download to...
- Adds the selected file(s) or director(ies) to the Download Queue. The
download target can be selected using the submenu elements : either a
predefined place from the Download Favorites or any other
folder specified using the Browse... submenu.
- Opens the file with its respective external viewer software. You should have
the appropriate viewer / player software installed and correctly registered
to be able to open the file.
- Open folder
- Opens the selected folder (or the folder containing the selected file) in
- Shell menu
- Opens the Windows shell menu as submenu items. This menu contains the same
items as in the context menu of Windows Explorer. Note that the submenu
elements will be loaded the time when it is opened. If you have large number
of context menu items registered with Windows it may take a few seconds to
show the full menu.